Tuesday 6 December 2011

Perfect Wardrobe One-Stop Shop

Mint Velvet website holds all your wardrobe needs, from work outfits, to party dresses, to lazy weekend desires...on top of that,with lovely features on how to wear trends, blog and behind-the-scenes photo shoot videos to keep you entertained - you can easily wile away the time whilst shopping! A couple of months ago, MV celebrated its 2nd birthday, and I know it'll be around for many more years to come...

My top picks from the newest arrivals are a gorgeous 1960's collarless coat and my (faux) furry gilet and scarf - can't get enough of them!

Wool swing coat, £179

Faux fur gilet, £89

Faux fur trim scarf, £35
.....and I'm not going to ruin the surprises, but I have seen the amazing Spring Summer 2012 collection and it looks fantastic. Feminine, new prints, more day dresses and still the favourite jeans and leathers. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment