Friday 23 December 2011

Merry Christmas from Elle Belle!

This is my first Christmas on Elle Belle Fashion blog, and I want to thank you for reading and enjoying my posts since its creation in March. Make sure you'll be back in 2012, where I will be keeping you up to date with all of my fashion news, shoots, shopping tips and insider tips.



My beautiful and inspirational friend styled this image for Living Etc (Dec 2011 issue)

At home, Mr Elle Belle and I have planned the Christmas Day lunch, all of the gifts are wrapped and under the tree, ready for the big day...all that's left to do, is crack open a bottle of bubbly and choose what I want to wear on Sunday. As Net-A-Porter have already kicked off their wonderful sale, it has to be a choice of these two gorgeous day-dresses to see me through the day. Which one do you prefer?? Classic monochrome or festive red?



Silk and wool blend dress, now £879 Jason Wu at http://www.net-a-porter.com/
 
Pleated wool crepe dress, now £836.50 Alexander McQueen at http://www.net-a-porter.com/
Merry, merry Christmas and wishing you a very Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment