Thursday 5 January 2012

I-Spy Something Beginning with R

I was lucky enough to be invited to a super glamorous wedding this year - at Claridge's no less - so I pulled out my most glamorous dress (apart from my own wedding dress!) by Mr Roland Mouret. In a rich royal blue in lightest silk, I felt like a princess...

My princess dress (full-length)

On the catwalk, it appeared with a shorter hem...
Roland Mouret is definitely a designer for women, and not girls, and as such, on my ultimate wish-list lies one of his day-dresses - The Galaxy Dress is still available to buy in a selection of colours, but my eye is currently on 1940's inspired The Garnet Dress (also available in grey check or plain black) which is demure from the front, and dramtic at the back with a demi-cape. 
Garnet Dress, £1,350 Roland Mouret


No comments:

Post a Comment