Wednesday 25 January 2012

H Stern red carpet dreams

Last week I was lucky enough to to be invited to the unveiling of the red carpet jewels that H Stern has to offer its celebrity fans who will be walking the red carpets in the next few weeks (Golden Globes had just taken place, Katie Holmes is their latest US model - looking SIZZLING HOT! and the Oscars and BAFTA are coming soon)

The jewels are mesmerising - I love H Stern's modern aesthetic - the love of colour, and bold shapes makes it a red carpet favourite (as well as a much-loved magazine cover brand - I regularly used them on celebs!) However, I was not only treated to fine jewellery - I was also lucky enough to be privvy to some of the A-lister treats on offer prior to the BAFTAs from The NaturaBisse Diamond Iced Crystal Facial at the agua Spa at the Sanderson Hotel.

The celebs will be preened and polished with this facial in the unique BUBBLE, offering (99.995%) pure air. The purity of the air inside the BUBBLE maximizes treatments effects, is an anti-aging treatment, aids collagen and skin elastins formation, as well as improving mental oxygenation, regenerates respiratory pathways, improves concentration, among more benefits!



After my facial, my skin felt revitalised, and "awakened". trust me - it needed it - it had been in hibernation since autumn! I loved the facial massage and the quartz crystals which focused my mind as well as clearing negative energy...now my skin is much clearer and tighter and I'm convinced its down to the diamonds! Not just for jewels...

No comments:

Post a Comment