Monday 21 March 2011

Another classic from Tiffany & Co

In the words of one of the most inflential designers of all time, Coco Chanel, "Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."

I am fascinated by street-style and fashion influences me in different ways - shop windows, colours in a silk scarf, a chic woman strutting through the snow in high heel boots (for the hell - and style - of it). I am always looking around me, and will endeavour to share with you some things that I observe along my day-to-day life...

Tiffany window displays are always imaginative and beautiful. Previous styles have included amazing paper origami as well as tropical coral reef designs. Currently promoting their Tiffany Locks and favourite classics key pendants, their windows on old Bond Street are whimsical with a hint of Alice in Wonderland. With prices starting at £65 (top prices depend on how many diamonds you want!) and the matching keys starting at £90.

Sterling silver key pendant, £140, Tiffany & Co


No comments:

Post a Comment