Thursday 13 December 2012

In-My-Bag Bimba & Lola ANYTHING!

Regular readers will know that this post is usually for a branded item I have seen and love, specifically at  more reasonable price-points. I have recently discovered, in Westfield, a wonderful Spanish store (I think I have a trait for loving Spanish brands! -> my love for Zara and Mango is well documented in my posts) called Bimba & Lola. it has a great mix of everyday fashion with great prints, fabric-mixes and accessories to die for with influences from Marni and Prada.

I bought these three items which I have already worn and loved...I have so much more already on my shopping list!
Collar top, (full price) £100

Silk and wool knit, (full price) £105

Printed elastic hem skirt (full price), £110
The great thing about the shop, is that on top of amazing designs and fun accessories, the have very tempting sales, almost all of the time, as well as offering new customers (who sign up to their newsletter) up to 40% off clothing, and less discount on accessories...get down their now to discover it for yourself! Also as it is not as prominent on the high street (it has just opened its second store on the Kings Road), it has a designer edge, because not everyone has seen it.

From a fashion stylists's point of view, their campaign and photography is unparalleled on the high street...



No comments:

Post a Comment