Friday 14 December 2012

Happy Shopping at Bicester

I recently travelled back to Bicester Village for a pre-Christmas shopping trip. My only problem was that for each "gift" I purchased, I also got one for myself!! (I don't think the Spirit of Christmas is intended that way?!) But with so many incredible designers, fashion, home and lifestyle on offer, I defy anybody not to cave in!


My favourite stores included Prada (except for the crowds!), Alexander McQueen, Ralph Lauren HOME, Anya Hindmarch, Mulberry and the new Tory Burch and Rupert Sanderson. So much so, that this little Mulberry Christmas bundle had to come home with me (with a few other friends)!

Just in time for last-minute gift shopping, its open until 9pm on Thursdays...

1 comment:

  1. That is my kind of Christmas shopping!! :) A Mulberry Lily is on my wish list for 2013, loving it in metallic! Must visit Bicester Village when next in the UK, always wanted to check it out!
    C x

    ReplyDelete