Friday 3 August 2012

"Please Hold..."


This post is part apology, part admission of guilt, part thank you! Thank you so much for bearing with me, and reading my blog, especially since I haven't been posting new content for some time. Since starting as a freelance fashion stylist, my schedule is flexible and erratic on a good day to manic and hugely unpredictable on a bad day. Travelling, and unsociable working patterns, means my very good and strong intentions of continuing to post daily about my new shopping finds and fashion loves has proven difficult.

PLEASE BEAR WITH ME...

I have been enjoying some very fun and varied work - gorgeous creative and exciting shoots, TV appearances, weird and wonderful projects as well as celebrity styling - AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE IT WITH YOU!

Thank you, I'll be posting again soon I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment