Thursday 21 July 2011

EC One helps you get more involved with your jewellery...

After a work trip to Vienna, I came back home with a gem-stone bought in a wonderful flea market (Flohmarkt is one of the best flea markets in Europe and is situated right after the Naschmarkt every Saturday). I was stunned when wandering around this market, with stall after stall of bric-a-brac and junky antiques, when I found a small stall covered in different coloured gem-stones.



My lovely pink tourmaline!
My eyes went straight to the dark pink stones - my new obsession pink tourmaline. I left Vienna with a faceted oval stone and committed myself to getting it set in a ring. After 2 years, I have finally got around to it! After searching around, I met with EC One jewellers to discuss my ring...and decided on a simple clean design in rose gold.

I LOVE MY NEW RING!
The team there are so knowledgeable, but also very friendly and flexible - I worried I would feel out of my depth and not be able to decide for myself, but they were great. Online, you can buy pretty designs from well-known and unique brands; but I think a piece of jewellery will carry more memories and become much more personal and special when you are involved in its design or history....get involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment