Thursday 1 March 2012

Did absence make your heart grow fonder?

I know that I have been MIA for a couple of weeks, which is very cheeky. I have been busy with London Fashion Week, work shoots and getting ready for a big trip next week to sunny Cape Town - did you want to see the weather I can expect??

But....I am getting myself up to scratch with some great posts and piccies and promise to have plenty to read every day!

Bear with me....and in the meantime - check out my new Guest Editor blog posts for amazing website LoveStretch . My posts will be going up every 2 weeks, so keep posted and keep shopping - their new Spring Summer collection has just landed...their accessories and jewellery are GORGEOUS all year round.

Vintage Zodiac Charm on Ruby Jade Chain, £475 by Atelier SVL

No comments:

Post a Comment