Monday 21 November 2011

Return of the ElleBelle

I have been AWOL for the last month or so, with very busy life changes - I moved house and changed jobs in the same month. I DO NOT recommend it! The house move is a great success, and I can quite happily while away the hours online-shopping for home accessories and furniture - a joy! The job move came to fruition last week, when I left my job at a monthly glossy magazine. All in all, I have been sorely neglecting my lovely indulgent ElleBelleFashion blog....no more - I'm Back To Work!


Happy and rested after a quick family weekend trip to Kinsale, Ireland, we drove further along the beautiful coastline to Inchydoney Island (just after Clonakilty). The weather was spectacular for November, with calm waves rolling into the bay for the surfers as well as a perfect sunset to enjoy with a pot of tea or two.... The Inchydoney Lodge & Spa lies along 2 different beaaches, with space to walk, run, or just to take in the amazing views and offers a hotel, a huge spa (which was Ireland's first Thalassotherapy Spa when it opened) with more treatments than I could list here....if you fall in love with the location, you can also look into personal apartments.


This trip was my first trip that I could show off my personalised Smythson Travel Wallet, which was a parting gift from my friends and colleagues at my magazine. I absolutely love it, and have definitely got the bug for personalising and monogramming everything! Smythson can emboss your diaries, cosmetic bags, notebooks, etc so do pop into store and ask for John.

As well as Louis Vuitton, who has revolutionised chic and elegant monograms, there are many more brands who can personalise almost everything...

Iomoi sell beautiful personalised EVERYTHING - my favourite picks are the canvas tote bags (and cosmetic bags) as well as their customised stationery (letters are the new emails)...



Anya Hindmarch is the go-to woman for elegant day bags and glitzy evening clutches as well as an array of wash-bags, launched her bespoke store online, where you can now customise bags, diaries as well as travel accessories for men and women with names, or phrases.
Leather embossed bookmark, £75 Anya Hindmarch

1 comment: